Wednesday, May 14, 2014

From Morgan

More from Morgan, our room parent...


Dear Room 2 Parents,

 

The last day of school is Friday, June 13th (there were a couple days added due to snow days). There are two things I am starting to work on. One is end of the year gifts for the teachers and the other is planning the last day of school. 

 

We're looking for 5-6 adults to come into the classroom and help out with an end of the year party. We'd love to have a parent at each center table hosting an activity which could be supervising a board game or art project of your choosing or Mr. Melling or I can put one together for you. Please let me know (moko_77@yahoo.com) if you can come into the classroom for an hour or so on Friday, June 13th.

 

Also, please let me know if you are interested in contributing to end of the year gifts for the teachers. Rather than get a bunch of small gifts from many families. I thought we could pool together and get a more substantial gifts. Let me know (moko_77@yahoo.com) if you'd like to participate. Please know that no contribution is too small.

 

I hope everyone is enjoying this amazing spring weather,

 

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment