Thursday, January 19, 2017

A short post for a short week

Hi all:

It looks like the crazy weather is behind us (for now) and we can start looking forward to a predictable schedule.

This week is a combination of re-entry into school, celebrating the snow, and doing the best we can to finish up the academics we began last week.  We wrote about the snow yesterday and we will write about Maliyah, out star of the week, tomorrow.  I hope to find time to squeeze in more centers, reading groups and math.

It is not too late to email me a picture of your child or family out in the snow.  I hope to do another round of printing soon!


This weeks (and last week's) themes:
Theme Book: Little Quack
Chapter Book: Dinosaurs Before Dark
Letter study: Rr
Letters we know: Mm, Tt, Aa, Ss, Pp, Cc, Ii, Nn, Bb
New words:me, with, she (week 2)
Words we know: I, am, the, little, a, to, have, is, we, my, like, he, for
Writing: independent writing
Math: Making sense of 10's
Song: Jamaica Farewell
Star of the Week: Maliya


No comments:

Post a Comment