Monday, August 31, 2015

Kindergarten begins tomorrow

The room is (mostly) ready, name tags are on the tables, and I have a selection of my favorite "read-alouds" next to my chair.  This should be a fun beginning to a great year.

I will open the door to the classroom at 7:55 tomorrow.  Please help your child find his / her cubby, hang up coats and backpacks, put lunchboxes in the laundry basket, and put on a name tag.  There will be places for paperwork and school supplies.  Please be sure to check in with me; I want to confirm your child's transportation arrangements for the afternoon, and I have some extra paperwork for a few lucky families.  Around 8:10 someone will stop by the classroom to lead parents to the auditorium for a brief assembly.

I look forward to working together for a great year!


No comments:

Post a Comment