Friday, December 20, 2013

Have a wonderful break

Here are a few last-day tidbits.

The college students in the picture below are my son Woodrow and his friend Olivia who came in to help out today (I am still struggling to format pictures + text in my blogging program).

As you may hear from your child, we changed table assignments today.  I am fairly sure that I managed to move everyone to a new table.  We also changed carpet letters.

The young scholars had the opportunity to visit with their reading buddies, write about our Star of the Week Issa, read several books, and visit all the kindergarten classrooms.

Our sad news is that we said goodbye to Issa, who is moving away.  We will miss her!

Thank you to everyone who brought in snacks -- we still can use an infusion after break.

Thank you to everyone this fall for kind words, snacks, volunteering, and making this a wonderful fall!



No comments:

Post a Comment