Monday, March 6, 2017

This week in kindergarten

On Wednesday morning we will be performing at the Roundup Assembly.  We will be performing the folktale "Henny Penny".  I believe that there also will be coffee and time with Ms. Kruger and Ms Vanderwolf.


This week is classified appreciation week -- classified is edu-speak for almost everyone who supports us teachers.  Be sure to offer a word of thanks to Shari, Heather, and all the other amazing folks who are an enormous part of your child's time here at the Ramona.


This weeks themes:
Theme Book: My Lucky Day
Letter study: Ll
Letters we know: Mm, Tt, Aa, Ss, Pp, Cc, Ii, Nn, Bb, Rr, Dd, Kk,Ff, Oo, Hh, Ll
New words: do, are that
Words we know: I, am, the, little, a, to, have, is, we, my, like, he, for, me, with, she, see, look, they, you, of
Writing: Challenge Paper & details
Math: addition and subtraction
Song: TBD

No comments:

Post a Comment