Monday, October 19, 2015

This week in kindergarten

A short blog post for a short week...

I am looking forward to conferences.  This is the one scheduled time for us to discuss your child.  During the conference I will be doing a brief overview of what I have seen in terms of academics and social dynamics.  I also leave much of the conference open in order to be sure we can address your interests, ideas and concerns.  Please be on time -- I have many back-to-back appointments, particularly on Wednesday.

Our short week will include a focus on new centers, a new math game, art, writing and much more.

Here are a few themes for the week:
Theme Book; Armadillo's Orange
Comprehension Skill: Setting
Letter focus: Aa (second week)
Letters we know: m, t, a
New words: have, is (second week)
Words we know: I, am, the, little, to, a
Weekly song: Dinah

No comments:

Post a Comment